Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use our website, communicate with us via email, or engage our services. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Mailing address
– Payment information
– Website usage information (such as IP addresses, browser type, and browsing history)
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information collected through our website or provided by our clients for the following purposes:
– To provide our services to our clients
– To communicate with our clients about their accounts, services, or marketing campaigns
– To personalize the content and experience on our website
– To respond to inquiries and requests
– To send marketing and promotional materials, if you have opted in to receive them
– To process payments and billing
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use third-party services such as Google Analytics, social media platforms, and payment processors to support our business operations and provide services to our clients. These third-party services may collect personal information from you and have their own privacy policies that you should review.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use secure servers and implement appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.